The state of the art shrimp processing plant in North Rajupalem, Kodavulur Mandal, Nellore District, India,
is spread over 4 acres of land and has an installed output capacity of 40 Tonnes/ day with
- Installed Modernized IQF machines with capacity of 1250 Kg/Hour
- Plate Freezers with capacity of 1250 Kg/Hour each
- Cold Storage facility with capacity of 1000 Tonnes
- A set of 10 collection centres have been established in the nearby areas where the shrimp can be collected and transported to the central processing hub.
- The plant meets the international HACCP, BRC and European Union standards with installation of latest technology processing lines and energy efficient machinery.